Sept 2 (Reuters) – Following are security developments in Iraq at 1500 GMT on Wednesday.
* denotes a new or updated item.
* MOSUL – Gunmen forced their way into a home in Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, killing a 19-year-girl and wounding her mother, police said.
* KIRKUK – A roadside bomb killed an Iraqi soldier and wounded another in Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL – Iraqi police found the body of a man with gunshot wounds to the head in Mosul, police said.
* MOSUL – A roadside bomb wounded two Iraqi soldiers in Mosul, police said.
* MOSUL – A roadside bomb wounded a civilian in Mosul, police said.
BAGHDAD – A roadside bomb targeting an Iraqi police patrol wounded four policemen in central Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD – A bomb planted on a car wounded two civilians in Baghdad’s northern district of Adhamiya late on Tuesday, police said.
MOSUL – Gunmen shot and killed two men inside a mosque on Tuesday evening in Mosul, north of Baghdad, police said.